Check back in the fall for
updated 2024 information
We provide free tax assistance if you’re income eligible and meet a few other requirements. For instance, if you earned less than $60,000 in 2022, you may qualify. Tax services run from January 30th through April 15th 2023. This is by appointment ONLY.
By appointment only
For tax preparation services, please call Josh Day at 617-337-5612.
DON’T FORGET TO HAVE READY:
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Social Security card or Individual Taxpayer ID Letter (ITIN) for you, your dependents and/or your spouse
- All 1099 forms – 1099G (unemployment), 1099R (pension payments), 1099INT (bank interest), 1099SSA (Social Security)
- All W2 forms from all jobs for 2022
- Proof of health insurance (health insurance cards, 1099-HC, 1095-A, etc.) for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents**
- Total child care expenses in 2022, and child care provider’s name, address, and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or SSN
- All 1098T forms (tuition payments), receipts for materials and books and bursar statement
- Total student loan interest paid (1098E)
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank issued printed account and routing numbers for direct deposit of your tax refund (for both checking and savings account)
- Proof of ANY deductible out of pocket expenses (annual BWSC, 1098E, charitable receipts, etc.)
-Any mail from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR)
- Any mail from the IRS
**Taxpayers who have received or expect to receive health insurance credits need to bring proof of ALL household income.
Without all documents, we cannot complete your tax returns.